Monday, February 8, 2010

When Does Primary Hiv Occur

L'educazione musicale


" ... In an article published in THE PIONEER , Rodari After pointing out that when a kid had built a kind of metallophone with the lids of shoe polish, says: " few years after I started playing the violin, but I never got to play it so well as I played with the hammer in my tool fragrant cream black or yellow. Now, then, I can play only the radio and records, and I'm sorry. If it were me, learning a musical instrument made compulsory. Can you imagine be tasteless, not to feel the taste of foods, or being tactless, not to feel the heat and cold at the touch of your fingers? A man "without music" is like a man without taste, or without hearing: it has a sense less. If only you have the chance, learn to play an instrument: any, from piano to flute to the drum. You will have an unparalleled guide to enter the world of music and understand the wonderful language . "

Mario Piatti - The rock art of knowledge in" A bucket and the sea "




0 comments:

Post a Comment