Wednesday, February 10, 2010

State Inspection In Ma

Un re senza corona

Copertina de "Il libro degi errori"
"C'era una volta un re senza corona. Era la seconda nota della scala musicale, abitava proprio sotto il rigo e per combinazione vedeva al piano di sopra un "mi" che aveva a crown so large. You know, the musicians bring a sign saying "crown" on certain notes to tell the player: - This note crowned long you can hold it when you want, as long as you just breath ... (...) It is possible that the EC has a single but this is understandable, because it is the fifth note of the musical scale and the fifth note is also called the "dominant." It may happen that a "king" can not have it all. (...)- The author, - said to him, - I have shamefully neglected. I shall give the resignation -. In fact he resigned and went. In its place was empty, the musician had to put the sign of pause. Now, when I play that song on my violin, he came to the point I do a moment of silence in memory of the King discontent. "
" The book errors "(G. Rodari)

0 comments:

Post a Comment